Kasol is known as India’s mini Israel because of its exotic location, connection with nature, and tranquillity. This quiet and beautiful place is located on the banks of the Parvati river in Himachal Pradesh. It is a perfect escape from the city’s chaotic life and spends some time in the peace of nature.
so it’s time to explore Most Popular Places to visit Kasol and shed all the work stress to start a new one! check out the top places that you shouldn’t miss out on your trip to Kasol.
7 Most Popular Places to visit Kasol.
- Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara
- Nature park
- Parvati river
- Prashar Lake
- Tirthan Valley
Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara
Manikaran sahib gurudwara is 6km away from Kasol, located on two rivers-Parvati and beas. The gurudwara welcomes thousands of devotees and tourists throughout the year. The gurudwara is famous for its natural hot spring located inside the premises. It is believed that a dip into the hot spring washes away your sins and evilness. The gurudwara holds delicious langar for the devotees every day.
A paradise for nature lovers, nature park Kasol is one of the bizarre places to visit if you are touring around Kasol. Park is adjacent to mesmerizing Parvati river, which gives you a soothing sound as it keeps flowing.
It’s an ideal place for a morning jog or stroll, getting a scenic picture, or just a picnic with your friends and loved ones.
The calmingly flowing Parvati river originated from the mantalai glacier and flowed north through Parvati valley, making it a tranquil place for the people around.
Spending time near the river by dipping your feet inside washes away all the quarrels stressing you. A calming experience is what the Parvati river is known as.
Located approximately 50km away, Kullu is a famous tourist place in Himachal Pradesh near Kasol. The location is known for its adventure activities, sightseeing, temples, and closeness to its nature.
Kullu is an ideal tourist place as it offers relaxation, adventures, and sightseeing, all at once.
One of the most visited and preferred tourist destinations for any trip, Manali is situated more than 2000 m above sea level and around 80 km from Kasol. Manali has the scenic beauty of snow-covered mountains, luxury resorts, and adventures like trekking, skiing, paragliding, etc. The place is the perfect blend of nature, adventure, and culture to experience.
Located about 60 km from Kasol, tirthan valley is one of the most peaceful places for an outing near Kasol. The valley doesn’t have any concrete roads, which stuns the visitors. You can sit and relax near the river and trek in the forests to discover numerous waterfalls.
a well-kept secret in Himachal Pradesh’s Mandi district, Prashar Lake, surrounded by The Dhauladhar hills, is a blue-water lake in Kullu Valley. The trek follows a beautiful trail through woods and rivers. Meanwhile, travellers may immerse themselves in local culture as the path goes through villages. The climb offers a panoramic view of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal, and Kinnaur mountain ranges.
How to reach Kasol
- By Air – Kasol is directly accessible via flight. The nearest airport is KULLU MANALI AIRPORT, also known as BHUNTAR AIRPORT. Kasol is approx. 32 km from Bhuntar airport, you can easily hire a local cab or taxi to reach your destination.
- By Train – Joginder Nagar Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Kasol at 144 km. local taxis and cabs are readily available for pick-up and drop facilities.
- By Road – the bus is the most preferred mode of travelling for Kasol. Take an overnight Volvo bus to kasol, and it will drop you in Bhuntar. You can take a local bus or taxi at your convince to reach the main Kasol village.
- Local Transport – it is best to commute with a local vehicle when you want to visit the places within the village. It gives you an entirely different experience of interacting with localities and knowing their culture closely.
zingbus is a new transportation firm that seeks to make interstate travel more convenient and economical. With zingbus, you can save up to 50% on bus tickets from Delhi to Kasol. The route is served by three buses, each with its schedule. You may book your bus by going to zingbus.com or downloading our app at your leisure and travelling anywhere in India.
With zingbus, ab safar karo befikar!