A great time to start your trip is around February. The ruthless winter is about to give way to the energizing and vibrant spring season. India celebrates a number of cultural events and festivals in February.
For the ones who dream of stranger worlds.
Places to visit in February
It is the ideal month for couples to travel and spend time together because it includes Valentine’s Day. Here is a list of destinations in India that you can travel to in February with loved ones.
Goa is one of the best spots to travel to in India in February. This enchanted location never ceases to astonish you. The busiest months for business in Goa are November through January, although the quieter month is February. However, during this period Goa is just as charming as any month of the year. In February, the state of Goa transforms into a vibrant stage for the annual Goa Carnival.
- Beach camping, exploring Margao and Vasco Da Gama, discovering the varied flora and wildlife of Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, touring the Naval Aviation Museum, and taking in the dolphin drive are all things to do in Goa.
- Visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus, the Dudhsagar Falls, Fort Aguada, and the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary while you’re in Goa.
- Accommodations: The Brook, Old Goa Residency
Mumbai can get fairly hot during other times of the year, but February is a nice month. The greatest time to explore this bustling city on foot is now. There is so much to see and do in this city, from the bustling suburbs of Mumbai to the historical structures from the British era. Enjoy Mumbai’s sea, posh pubs, lively photos, and bustling markets in February.
- Mumbai attractions include nightlife, beaches, street food, and shopping.
- Mumbai tourist attractions include Marine Drive, the Gateway of India, and Elephanta Caves.
- Accommodations include the Taj Hotel Mumbai, Zostel Mumbai, and Empire Royale Hotels.
- Beaches, nightlife, Elephanta Caves, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Marine Drive, and the Gateway of India are among well-known attractions
One of the nicest spots to travel to in India in February may be Agra. The city holds the fascinating Taj Mahotsav in February. Additionally, exploring the town’s historical sites during the month is a lot of fun. Agra in February is a fantastic destination for everyone who appreciates a harmonious fusion of cultures, heritage, and people.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get ready to explore the world with our newsletter! From hidden gems to must-see destinations, we’ve got all the insider tips to make your next adventure unforgettable.
- Visit the forts, go sightseeing, and take pictures while in Agra.
- The Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, and the Tomb of Akbar the Great are among the attractions in Agra. The Retreat, Hotel Ravi Agra, and Hotel The Taj Vilas
- Famous for: Monuments, forts, palaces, and mausoleums; nonetheless, conventional bazaars and retail centers may be found behind these architectural marvels.
How to reach Agra from Delhi?
Train to Agra Cantt is the fastest and least expensive way to travel from New Delhi to Agra. The bus to Agra travels from New Delhi to Agra in 2 hours and 0 minutes.
Although Puri is a somewhat uncommon location, it is unquestionably one of the best destinations in India to visit in February. It is renowned for its spiritual sites and is also referred to as the “Spiritual Capital of Odisha.” Puri features beautiful and tranquil beaches where you can just lie down and forget about the outside world in addition to the well-known temples.
- Visit the temples, go on a pilgrimage, and go sightseeing in Puri.
- Visit Jagannath Temple, Gundicha Temple, and Golden Beach, among other Puri attractions.
- Accommodations: Santana, Reba Beach Resort, and Hotel New Shankar International
- Famous for: Pilgrimage sites, beaches, and temples.
In Kerala, the Arabian Sea is bordered by an endless string of lagoons connected by lakes, rivers, and canals. It is most likely one of Kerala’s greatest honors from the all-powerful God. There is no better time to visit Kerala’s Thekkady for wildlife and nature enthusiasts than February. The area is home to lush wildlife reserves, majestic backwaters, the Western Ghats, and spice plantations.
- Activities in Thekkady include boating, seeing wildlife, rafting, hiking, and trekking.
- Elephant Junction is among the places to see in Thekkady. Rose Park in Thekkady, Thekkady
- Accommodations include the Periyar Nest Resort, The Elephant Court, and Hotel Treetop.
- Wildlife, national parks, museums, and spice gardens are well known.
Kaziranga National Park
Do you adore the untamed nature of the rainforests, the tranquil sounds of the birds, and the soft breeze found inside national parks? If so, Kaziranga National Park shouldn’t be missed. It is most likely one of the best locations in India to visit in February. It is preferable to have a safari during the lovely month of February to explore this sanctuary for the magnificent Indian one-horned rhinoceroses.
- Activities at Kaziranga National Park include elephant and bird safaris, tea estate tours, boat and Jeep safaris, and bird watching.
- Accommodations include Landmark Woods, Green Ashiyana Island Resort, and Diphlu River Lodge.
- Known for: Safari and Wildlife.
Both the lakes and the palaces in Udaipur will make you fall in love with history. This region of Rajasthan is a gem because of its rich past, gorgeous sand dunes, and welcoming people. The greatest time to enjoy Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar, and take a romantic cruise on the emerald green waters is in February. You can tell that this is a land of royalty by looking at their culture and way of life.
- Activities in Udaipur include sightseeing, boating, taking pictures, and visiting the city palace.
- Visit Fatehsagar Lake, Lake Pichola, Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagmandir, and Saheliyon-ki-Bari while in Udaipur.
- Accommodations include the Lake Pichola Hotel and the Fateh Niwas.
- the presence of lakes, palaces, forts, and museums.
Make your travel comfortable with zingbus
Have you read the blogs and considered where I would get the car for it and how I would manage the budget? Well! Who has told you that a road trip can only be made by car?
Taking a bus will cost you far less than renting a car, along with full comfort and fun. zingbus offers you several discounts on your first booking. Also, you may install the zingbus app to take advantage of additional benefits.
Our buses are clean and offer complete luxury and comfort with free wifi, blankets, water bottle, and entertainment/ TV. You can make your booking as per your requirements. Plan a road trip with zingbus. Get your bus ticket bookings done now!
Thanks for reading our articles! If you enjoyed them, please share and comment! Also download the zingbus app for best bus ticket offers.